Novitasphere, a service of Novitas Solutions is a secure web-based portal that allows users to view and print electronic remittances. PortalPortal is an online platform for providers, billing services, and clearinghouses that is completely free.
A user can see the status and results of his or her appeal on Novitasphere. Users can also receive account receivable details, such as recoupment, adjustment, collection amounts, and duplicate demand letters.
If you are facing any trouble accessing the Novitasphere portal, you should follow the below-given guide to solve the issue.
Troubleshooting Guidelines For Novitasphere Connect Portal
Although the Novitasphere Portal may have difficulty logging in occasionally, it is rarely a problem. Here are some steps to help you resolve the problem.
- You can gain access to the portal by restarting your browser and entering it again. If the issue is not resolved, make sure you clear your browser’s cache or reboot your computer.
- In case you have difficulty logging in, try clearing your cache and cookies. You can now proceed with the rest of your browser without having to worry about overcrowded data in your browser.
- You may also be using a browser that isn’t supported by the portal. Make sure you are using one of the recommended browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer 11.
- Logging in with the wrong information is one of the most common mistakes. Make sure your login information is accurate. In order to enter a password, please ensure your CAPS-lock is enabled and/or disabled.
- You may have forgotten your password if you are not using VPN and your connection is good. entered your details incorrectly, please check them. If your password is
- Check your details if you typed them incorrectly. You can view your password by clicking on the appropriate link if it is required. The password should not be visible to anyone unless someone is available to examine it.
- The Novitasphere Portal can be accessed via the private/incognito mode of your browser if none of the above methods work.
- The customer service team can help you if you continue to have difficulties logging into your account; they are happy to assist in any way they can.